Virtualisation helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
With virtualisation your organisation can enjoy automated operations management and accelerate IT service delivery, improve operational efficiency, ensure compliance and reduce risk.
- Reduce costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware with server consolidation
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Virtualise enterprise apps, including Oracle, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint and SAP, and deliver the highest SLAs and top performance
- Gain policy-based automation and ensure compliance and performance with a zero-touch infrastructure using virtualisation management
- Enjoy flexible support for virtualisation direct with our experienced technical team
Virtualisation works with a wide variety of hardware and software, including storage, networking and security products. We Solve IT delivers vendor agnostic virtualisation solutions so you can use the technologies that best meet your needs without being locked in to specific vendors.
- Security and compliance are paramount to successful virtualisation. We Solve IT's proven experience in virtualisation provides you with better-than-physical security from the edge to the endpoint. Learn more about virtualisation security
- Server virtualisation increases usage of hardware capacity, improving the return on the investment made in your infrastructure. Learn more about server virtualisation
- Virtualising storage enables high-performance access to shared storage resources and boosts the efficiency of storage arrays. Learn more about storage management for virtual machines
- You can enhance application performance through our compliance with best practices. Learn more about virtualisation performance