Moving to software based VoIP IP telephone solution helps our customers save significant levels of time, resources and budget compared to their old proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. We provide an IP PBX developed specifically to run on a wide variety of handsets with the SIP standard, making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
Our IP PBX / PABX delivers to your organization:
- A cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Simple and convenient management via a web-based configuration interface
- Improved productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- Simplified office cabling by using your existing computer network
- Extended telephony service to allow staff to work from home
- Hardware agnostic – choose what handsets or softphones you consider best
- Reduced monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
We help organizations break free from proprietary PBX telephony systems and discover how cost effective VoIP telephony can be for their enterprise – saving them up to 40% on local call costs.
Our VoIP telephony service provides you with simple, yet powerful administration tools that enable you to tailor your system to meet organizational needs whilst reducing costs and simplifying support. Combine this with our proven implementation and support skills and you could be enjoying low cost calls with a system that is easy to manage, scalable, and flexible enough to meet today’s communication requirements.
Read more about our solutions